Commercial Manager / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client are working on a great opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a growing renewable energy company.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all the commercial and legal queries of a busy renewable energy project, working closely with the Commercial team.
- Support the negotiation and agreement of commercial matters including new contracts and contract amendments.
- Forging close working relationships with Principal and subcontractors.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Project Agreement and monitor progress to key milestones proactively advising of non-compliance or divergence.
- Experienced in managing the commercials of projects upto the value of $200mil AUD.
- Previous Renewable Energy experience preferable.
- Permanent opportunity within a busy organisation with a strong project pipeline.
Knowledge and Experience:
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
Degree qualified within a relevent subject - preference would be legal
Experience in month end, reporting, analysis of variances, budgeting and planning processes;
Experience delivering projects
Strong and demonstrable influencing skills at senior organisational levels;
Project management skills;
Strong analytical and planning skills.