Contract: IT Support Technician / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
1. Provide first level support through call center or onsite, for all IT services. Escalate incidents to the next level when required support from level 2 or SMEs.
2. Deployment and installations of end user computer equipment's and peripherals based on the business demand.
3. Fulfill the end users IT requests for software installations, software configurations, hardware relocations and other business requirements.
4. Facilitate end user hardware and operating systems upgrades as and when necessary.
5. Participate in the end users computing projects for various IT initiatives.
6. Contributes to the development of software installation procedures and end user guides.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Diploma degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline.
Minimum 3 years of IT experience (ideally within Oil & Gas industry)
Competent knowledge in core skill applications, tools, and techniques
Conversant with relevant IT national and international standards
Demonstrated experience in project management
Demonstrated experience in IT support environment.