Contract: Data Integration Specialist IV / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
* Supports data integration across the ConocoPhillips global enterprise.
* Manages the transformation, delivery, and exchange of data between both internal and external business systems across all business units.
* Provides daily operational production support and 24x7 callout support on a rotating basis.
* Architects solutions in support of business critical operational and back-end processes such as well operations, financial closing, and enterprise data warehouse.
* Works with team members to provide system support, documentation, and knowledge sharing of best practices.
* Must have experience with implementation and support of Informatica 9.5 or higher.
* Must have hand-on experience integrating with Teradata.
* Must have experience building both traditional ETL scenarios in Informatica as well as non-traditional Integration scenarios.
* Must have ability to architect complex integration scenarios using Informatica.
* Must have ability to architect and develop data warehousing solutions.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Mid-Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
* Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
* Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
* Influences others to achieve objectives.
* Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.