Contract: Junior Project Coordinator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Reporting to the Manager of Operations Integration and Information Management, this position is primarily responsible for supporting project and operations teams through the integration and turnover of projects from project implementation to operations. Following established processes and templates detailed integration and turnover requirements are documented and communicated to project and operations stakeholders. Turnover requirements and related schedules are maintained, monitored and scorecards created. Concerns with specific integration or turnover requirements are reviewed with relevant stakeholders and judgment is used to determine when concerns require escalation. Completed turnover packages are reviewed with senior project and operations representatives.
* Support and coordinate project integration and turnover of projects from project implementation to operations;
* Work with stakeholders to ensure that project turnover expectations are identified, aligned, and met;
* Ensure stakeholders are aware of project turnover expectations and the impacts of changes to project scope and/or schedule are monitored and reported;
* Prepare integration management documents such as: scorecards, project turnover memorandums, reports, and project organization charts, and
* Participate in review meetings with stakeholders to communicate progress, highlight areas of concern and expedite solutions.
* Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills;
* Ability to effectively manage multiple and conflicting priorities;
* Self- starter with a pro-active approach to problem identification and resolution;
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks independently;
* General understanding of overall project stage gates and project management methodologies;
* Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and WORD;
* Requires post-secondary education, typically a university degree, with 2 years of experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.