Contract: Network SME / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Troubleshoot complex issues across multiple platforms and teams
* Deal with high severity issues on network devices that are critical to the business.
* Consult with multiple vendors including CISCO, Citrix (Netscaler Load Balancers) etc...
* Identify potential system bugs impacting the network. * Document networks using Visio and other tools as required.
* Advise and consult with colleagues from various other expertise areas.
* Advise and consult with management and executives on network issues
* Utilize your expertise in a broad variety of networking fields such as LAN, WAN, MAN, Wireless, Security, ACI, SDA,and SD-WAN.
* Building, Design and maintaining Computer Network include Lan & wan, IP Phone, and wireless for all branches.
* Administering for all aspects of operational network
* Troubleshooting issues within the network to ensure it is running efficiently and avoids all potential future problem.
* Replacing faulty network hardware components when required
* Administering the citrix load balancer, Aruba and cisco devices
* Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security
* Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades
* Collaborates with network architects on network optimization
* Performing disaster recovery operations and backups when required
* Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring
* Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases, and patches
* Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
* Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
* Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
* Provide technical mentoring and guidance to L2/L1 Network support group throughout the organization