Contract: Project Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$80 - $90 per hour|
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F—40-50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $80-$90/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-15 months.
- Provide overall management, direction, and accountability as part of the engineering team for the Superior Rebuild Project.
- Assist with delivery of utility-sponsored strategic management programs.
- Document performance through data collection from refinery sources or via installed data logging equipment.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work.
- Make design, engineering, and construction recommendations, adaptations and modifications.
- Prepare proposals and reports for small and large projects of varying complexity.
- Write and prepare routine and complex engineering reports detailing services provided, findings, and recommendations.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in project engineering.
- Must have prior experience working on a major capital project.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree at minimum in engineering.
- Previous experience in the oil/gas or energy industry would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Superior, WI region are highly preferred. No per diem or relocation offered.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020