Contract: Project Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
* Manage project activities including budget, schedule and reporting functions in accordance with Company Project Delivery Standard
* Maintain a high level of focus on health, safety and environment. Ensure safety within all project work
* Ensure close and effective coordination with all internal stakeholder groups, including business development, system design, environment, regulatory, operations and engineering, legal and risk management
* Ensure development of appropriate Project Execution Plan including strategies for both the development and implementation phases of the project
* Collaborate with the project team and functional groups to develop and implement an engineering and procurement strategy for facility and pipeline projects
* Provide input to supply chain activities for material procurement including qualification of suppliers, selection of equipment and award in support of construction program and project schedule
* Provide input to and support regulatory application and permits specific to facilities and pipeline portfolio
* Work with project construction team, develop construction execution plan and associated strategies including strategy for pre-fabrication in support of construction
* Ensure Contractor performance is monitored and measured against contract terms and conditions
* Manage costs and manpower to achieve stated financial objectives
* Review, evaluate and approve all scope changes prior to implementation
* Collaborate with Engineering, the Construction Management Team and Operations to ensure a smooth transition through commissioning, start-up and operation
* Ensure commitments made during the respective hearing processes are being satisfied
* Review and analyzes proposal documents, codes, regulations, and laws to ensure conformance to project deliverables and requirements
* Ensure the project is being constructed in compliance with required engineering documents, design standards and specification
Design materials, structures, and systems while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost.
Conduct feasibly studies, resource requirements both people and materials and setting standards for both operating and development activities.
Deliver facility projects safely from planning to implementation stage, on time, on budget, and meeting regulatory and technical requirements.
Works closely with Engineering, Construction Services, Environment, Land and various other internal groups in the head office and field locations.
Makes decisions and recommendations on medium complexity issues within established guidelines, procedures or policies.
Requires general to mature engineering knowledge while managing deviations from standard methods while more senior individuals will manage the coordination of difficult and impactful assignments by utilizing new approaches to come up with solutions to unusual problems and resolving most conflicts.