Contract: Quality Manager / EsbjergClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months renewable|
Job Title: Quality Manager
Contract: 12 Month Renewable
Start Date: est. Sep/Oct
As Quality Manager you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in establishing and managing the quality objectives for the project. You will mentor, motivate and functionally oversee the quality organizations that are embedded within project teams to meet the quality objectives. You will support the Project Manager as part of the Project Management team to organize, manage and control the project requirements - in particular the Quality management and audit activities. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies when establishing the project audit plan as well as manage the project audit function, execution and reporting. You will also get to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of techniques preparing Technical Integrity Verification Plan (TIVP) as well as quality and third-party verification exhibits for major EPC contracts.
Overall, you have the responsibility of monitoring project compliance with Company Rules, applicable international codes, EU regulations, Danish legislation and good industry practice. You are the one to develop, implement and maintain a risk-based quality strategy, associated Project Quality Plan (PQP) and assurance plans capable of achieving the overall project quality objectives as defined in the Project Execution Plan (PEP).
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
* Develop, implement and manage the PQP to achieve the quality objectives of the PEP;
* Develop, implement and manage a TIVP, including all relevant elements, standards and certifications;
* Develop, implement and manage necessary assurance plans outlining minimum quality activities to be undertaken by various Project functions;
* Develop, implement and manage a project specific vendor list and provide input to tendering packages for managing the vendor selection and approval process;
* Define quality requirements for contractors as input to Contracts Exhibits;
* Define quality KPIs for each part and stage of the project;
* Define the project quality organization and implement it tailored for each phase of the project;
* Monitor implementation effectiveness of quality plans and processes at all EPC contractors and their subcontractors and supply chain across the project;
* Ensure that all non-conforming work are intercepted and quarantined until proper corrective and preventive actions have been implemented;
* Monitor quality Management and proactively identify issues;
* Work with the project organization to provide solutions for resolution and elevate disagreements to the Project Management Team;
* Organize communication on Quality, reporting and provide feedback;
* Ensure follow-up of Quality performance and necessary benchmarking;
* Define and monitor key performance indicators (leading and lagging) for each site;
* Facilitate modification of New Prodom quality modules to project specific QA/QC activities.
Who we are looking for
It is important that you are structured and possess a safety and quality mindset. You shall be able to address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment. Moreover, this position calls for strong understanding of international codes and standards as apply to Oil & Gas facilities. This is with intimate knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and third-party verification processes and activities. Also, excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are essential in combining a holistic business view with concrete managing initiatives. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
* At least 15 years in the Oil & Gas industry including 10 years as Quality Manager or similar positions for major projects;
* Intimate knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes, including heat treatment, welding and NDE;
* Experience in auditing of major contractors and third parties;
* Proficiency in oral and written English.
The client is an international oil and gas company.