System Verification Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
System Verification Engineer's are responsible for delivering results from one or multiple areas of wireless device testing including wireless functional and performance testing, new feature and regression testing.
* Defining and providing verification infrastructures, stimulus and checks
* Planning and tracking of verification tasks
* Creation and Execution of verification plan
* Review of verification plan with system engineering and HW/RF/Antena design teams
* Documentation of verification
* Review, analysis and reporting of verification results
* Debugging and analysis of issues found during the verification phase
* Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* At least 5-6 years of work experience in the wireless industry
* Good understanding of wireless communications systems and standards, including 5G, LTE, 3G and connectivity technologies like Wi-Fi and BT.
* Knowledge of cellular protocol stack, firmware/hardware, RF driver components with solid experience in debugging issues stemming from these areas
* In depth experience in analysing logs, troubleshooting issues from field or lab for 5G,LTE and Wifi/BT
* Understanding of IP telephony network, SIP, IMS, and standards like VoLTE, RCS is a plus.
* Good understanding of system development and verification testing methods and concepts for wireless devices.
* Experience working with major test equipment vendors is desired
* Experience with managing issues coming from NVIOT and IODT's, GCF/PTCRB and Operator certification testing, field testing is a plus
* Experience working with Android/iOS devices, embedded systems and software, particularly mobile chipsets is desired
* Experience with scripting and automation, working with test box vendors is a plus.
American online social media and social networking service.