Contract: Construction Manager - Civil / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$35 - $50 per hour|
Additional job details can be found below:
Location: Milwaukee, WI.
Hours: M-F—40 hours per week—some OT may be required.
Pay Range: $35-$50/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: One year contract with an anticipated conclusion date of 7/20/2021.
- Review and schedule updates with regard to general construction logic, potential conflicts, and activities or deliveries falling behind schedule.
- Evaluate contractor proposals of remedial actions to correct schedule problems.
- Provides technical interpretation of construction drawings and specifications.
- Oversee the review, tracking, and distribution of contractor submittals from site.
- Lead in evaluating change requests, claims, and cost proposals from contractors.
- Assure that contractor’s as-built records are monitored for accuracy and completeness, collected at end of the project, and forwarded to project engineer.
- Supervises and performs inspections as appropriate.
- Anticipate potential construction issues, such as dimensional or applicability conflicts, and works proactively with all parties to expedite solutions and mitigate any negative impacts to the project.
- Monitor, verify, and report on construction activities for compliance with the CPM schedule.
- Must have at least 5+ years of construction management experience.
- Must have previous experience working in municipalities.
- Must have prior experience in storm water construction.
- Candidates with an engineering background would be a plus.
- Candidates local to the greater Milwaukee area only. No per diem or relocation offered.