Contract: Head - Incident Management / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
* Establish and steward health management protocols for the Onshore Project including occupational health, fitness to work, case management, communicable disease and all other health management functions in line with Project and company Medical policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
* Contribute to incident investigations related to personnel injuries, whereby expert medical advice is required to ensure accurate root cause analysis.
* Provide front line leadership in establishing and providing project oversight of EPC Contractor's management of its medical facilities including establishment, licensing and operation of site medical facilities in line with Project and company Medical department policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements over the course of site execution.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health or Nursing.
* NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) or similar.
* SHES related Lead Auditor certified.
* International Crisis Management certification, with Incident Command System (ICS) certification such as ICS 100, ICS 200 and ICS 300, an added advantage.
* International Trauma Life Support certification.
* 10 years' experience in Occupational Health.
* Experience in major Construction Projects with major Oil and Gas companies (including brown-field work).
* Knowledge of the current national and international codes and standards related to medical emergency response.
* Familiar with Incident investigations tools (e.g. Taproot, SCAT)
* Previous experience on Oil & Gas Projects, working in Ras Laffan Industrial City (RLIC), including sound familiarity with RLIC and Ministry of Public Health requirements
* Computer literate, familiar working with Microsoft office applications.
* Strong written and spoken English