ASIC Power Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Location: Menlo Park, CA
ASIC Power Engineer to perform power analysis and optimizations in ASIC for the client AR/VR products. Areas of interests include Graphics or Machine Learning.
Primary languages: Python, SystemVerilog and tcl.
* Perform RTL and netlist level Power analysis
* Synopsys (DC, ICC, PTPX/PrimePower, VCS, Verdi) and/or Cadence (Joules)
* Python, Perl (or similar) scripting and data-post- processing tools
* Excel (or Matlab) for model fitting, data visualization and analysis
* Experience in low power design, tools and methodologies including power intent UPF specifications
BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
CADENCE, POWER ANALYSIS, SYNOPSYS, PYTHON, ASIC
APPLICATION-SPECIFIC INTEGRATED CIRCUIT, AR, DATA VISUALIZATION, EXCEL, FLUID POWER, MATLAB, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PERL, POWER DESIGN, SCRIPTING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING,VISUALIZATION
American online social media and social networking service.