Delivery Manager / Trinidad and TobagoClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Trinidad and Tobago|
The Projects and Engineering Department in the client's Construction Sector is seeking a Delivery Manager to be responsible for leading a Department providing Engineering and Project Support for Engineering Solutions in the Petroleum and Petrochemical and other industrial and commercial sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Delivery Manager who reports directly to the Senior Projects and Engineering Director will manage a team to whose remit will be to design and installing new control systems panels with the following engineering duties;
* testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
* analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
* managing operations
* working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
* liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
* project management within cost and time constrained environments
* understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
* providing advice and consultancy support
* purchasing equipment
* writing computer software and test procedures
* Manage Project Contracts
* Ensure Projects conform to Contract Management Policies
* Manage Projects to mitigate risks and keep to schedules
* Enforce HSE and QA/QC procedures
* developing new business proposals.
In addition to Controls Solutions the Delivery Manager is responsible for liaising with key players in the Industry and the client's Construction Sector Technical Sales Team to develop new products and service support in the Petroleum, Petrochemical and analogous areas.
Financial and Management Responsibilities
In Running the team, the Delivery Manager will be responsible for the following Financial Responsibilities;
* To liaise with equipment suppliers regarding projects on hand, equipment specifications and developments in the industry such as new products or systems.
* Track and report on profitability of projects on a monthly basis, including review of actual costs, committed costs and projected costs to completion.
* Achieve budgeted or agreed Gross Profit level which is to be tracked on a project by project basis and reported monthly.
* No new provision for bad debt for (exception made for project payments or government payments that become provisioned, but for which we have approved interim payment certificates).
* Conform to the Revenue Projection, Tracking and Reporting Process
* Work to grow the business and to develop new lines of service delivery to the sector
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
* Minimum of fifteen (15) or more years' experience in Electrical and Instrumentation in the petroleum and petrochemical industry.
* A BSc in Engineering
* Project Management Professional or Equivalent
* MSc. Or MBA. Will be an asset