HR Lead / GuyanaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The incumbent is required to exercise responsibility for the management, administration and
effectiveness of the full range of HR functions to ensure alignment with the Company's strategic
mandate. He/she will be required to provide leadership and consultation to the leadership team and
line managers on strategic and operational people related matters.
1. Develops and implements appropriate HR strategies, programs and initiatives in support of
2. Advises on manpower plans and ensures optimal staffing
3. Manages the company's talent acquisition strategies.
4. Facilitates the recruitment and selection process for Senior Management Team vacancies
5. Ensure that Group induction and orientation programmes are delivered to all new staff
6. Oversees development and implementation of training and development interventions
7. Manages the effective implementation and communication of the Performance Management
System including quality assurance audits to ensure:
* Employees' KPIs are aligned to strategic & business objectives.
* Performance reviews are completed according to agreed timelines.
* Performance ratings are reflective of the employee's/ company's performance.
8. Undertakes compensation benchmarking / salary surveys
9. Leads the Annual Salary Review Exercise to ensure salary increases and bonuses are paid within
10. Oversee employee communications
11. Manages employee engagement initiatives including survey deployment and development and
implementation of action plans.
12. Ensures maintenance of employee classifications
13. Manages benefit programs including evaluation and recommendation of improvements to benefit
14. Provide support in continuous improvement/change management initiatives; collaborate with
relevant project teams; leading specific initiatives
15. Provides advice and recommendations to the Senior Management Team on appropriate HR
programmes and interventions
16. Effectively manage labour relationships and oversees implementation of the company's
disciplinary and grievance management processes
17. Lead, develop and provide direction to team members.
18. Oversee company's Health and Safety function.
19. Support the Sector HR Manager in the development and implementation of human resource
20. Prepare relevant HR and IR reports as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
? Bachelor's degree in Management, HR or related discipline required.
? At least 8 years' experience in HR, at least 3 years' supporting at the Management level
? Sound knowledge of Guyana's Employment laws and practices
? Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
? Analytical Thinking
? Keen attention to detail
? Relationship Management
? Effective Communication
? Conflict Management
? Planning & Organizing/Time Management
? Strategic Perspective