BIM Coordinator (£5000 - £6000 per month) / DenmarkClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£5000 - £6000 per month|
The client is looking for a BIM Coordinator to be part of a upcoming construction project in the Copenhagen area. The client has previously done a very succesful job in Denmark working on a large bridge construction and is now ready to take on another exciting project.
This position is an urgent requirement and ideally, the successful candidate will be able to start at short notice.
- managing and handling in first person, the full cycle design process and personnel and external resources involved, according to the internal guidelines and procedures;
- defining the planning of the BIM design activities, according to project's deadline and requirements;
- preparing and defining the BIM implementation plan or BIM strategy to be implemented in the project;
- collaborating in the preparation of design plans and quality plans for the part of competence of BIM discipline;
- coordinating the BIM design activities, ensuring the technical accuracy of detailed designs and a different technical detail and complexity level, depending on the type of project;
- identifying, together with the Engineering Manager, the internal personnel to be assigned to the study and preparation of the BIM design activities;
- defining in accordance with the Engineering Manager and the Tender office, the design, computations, methods and planning of construction activities throughout the entire execution phases of the project;
- studying the BIM design according to the specific client, location and project needs, executing the design analysis based on the technical documents and methods related to past similar projects;
- identifying, together with the Engineering Manager and the Tender office, the necessary external consultancies, upon the basis of the internal resources available and the projects needs and requirements, defining the agreement for their contribution, together with the support of the Procurement office;
- developing, through the coordination of the internal and external interdisciplinary dedicated resources, the technical documents (drawings, reports, plans, letters, estimates) and the itemized list of components and machinery, starting from the potential preliminary design, developed during the proposal stage;
- evaluating the technical drawings and computations, to follow the project's requirements, verifying their completeness and adequacy, also abiding by the deadlines set within the activity plan;
- supporting the construction manager in implementing the construction sequences and methods into the BIM model;
- assisting the PMs and Project Technical offices to manage the relations with clients, technical consultancies, subcontractors and suppliers for the activities related to design and engineering aspects;
- supporting the hand- over of awarded project's information by sharing technical documentations and engineering contracts and details, towards the Project Technical office;
- evaluating the feasibility and cost of possible project changes, carrying out all the necessary related activities, from planning till re- examination and approval;
- informing the Engineering Manager and/or concerned offices about possible criticalities and/or diversions from the terms of contracts and/or underlining technical irregularities, proposing alternatives solutions, by interfacing with the Design Coordinator and specialists of other technical disciplines in manner to mitigate risks and identify the appropriate corrective measures;
- creating and updating a BIM design and engineering suppliers' database to share this information with both corporate and local offices, through dedicated systems and tools;
- ensuring the design process follows local legislation, health and safety regulations, quality procedures, standards and codes of practice;
If this role is of interest please contact me via email and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.