Contract: Project Controls Coordinator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently seeking a Project Controls Coordinator to work a contract position in Vancouver, BC.
- Understand contract financial terms and conditions, invoice schedules, and invoice documentation (Statutory Declaration, Waiver of Claims, etc.). Responsible for invoice review and approval
- Maintain cost control on the project
- Review and approval of timesheets (Time and Equipment) and ensure that accurate coding is used.
- Assist with PMO document management
- Works closely with company sales, service and sourcing teams as well as customers, business managers and attorneys.
- Will be auditing contracts for accuracy
- Knowledge of engineering terminology is required.
- Field experience is required
- 5-10 years of project control/contracts experience is required
- Experience working on Field Construction Projects
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020