Contract: Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer (Maintenance) / ItalyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Milan (province), Italy|
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months renewable|
Job Title: Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Contract: 12 Month Renewable
The client is looking for the provision of Rotating Engineering Services to support its Maintenance division within its Pre-Operations team.
The SERVICES dimensions are as followings:
* Upstream subsea wells (initially 18) and onshore interfaces
* Two (2) 6.44MTPA LNG Trains
* Two (2) LNG and one (1) condensate loading berths and associated storage and loading facilities
* 191MW, gas turbine generator supplied power plant and support utilities for the LNG Trains
* GE Frame 7 process gas turbines, reciprocating and centrifugal compressors, expander / recompressors, multiple hydraulic turbines, cryogenic and standard reciprocating and centrifugal pumps for LNG, Propane, Ethane, Butane, Condensate, sea water, fire water etc.
* Shell and Tube, Brazen Aluminum Heat Exchangers (BAHX), plate frame and air-cooled exchangers
* Multiple fired heaters and Thermal Oxiders
* Multiple Heavy walled vessels (>60mm) and a variety of material specifications from Carbon Steel (CS), Stainless Steel (314/316) and Low Temperature Carbon Steel (LTCS)
SERVICES to be performed in COMPANY's premises in Milan, Italy.
Technical support to COMPANY on all Rotating and Static equipment Engineering & Maintenance matters, and provision of expert technical advice, including but not limited to, on the following subjects:
* Reviews and validation of the maintenance strategies for the Rotating and Static Equipment,
* Delivery of the Mechanical (Static & Rotating) activities in the Maintenance and Inspection Engineering (MIE) plan,
* Compliance of the planned preventive maintenance program to COMPANY's Safety & Environment Critical Element (SECE) performance standards,
* Reviews, approvals and administration of the Mechanical planned preventive and monitoring maintenance programs settings, to ensure that the maintenance tasks undertaken are adequate to prevent unplanned equipment failure,
* In collaboration with the company team and Maintenance and Inspection Engineering Contractor (MIEC), the development of maintenance procedures and standards, work method associated with all Rotating and Static equipment,
* Coordination with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, modifications, spare parts, drawings and the resolution of technical problems,
* In close collaboration with the Inspection team, provision of technical support to inspection requirements on the mechanical assets as necessary,
* During commissioning phase for all Rotating and Static equipment, leading the coordination with COMPANY for oversight on deviations and maintenance engineering input into design, 3D model and constructability reviews as well as Factory and Site Acceptance Testing,
* Reviews and controls of the standardization of materials and spare parts for all Mechanical equipment and related systems. Reviews of stock quantities, usage and consumption stock value optimization, ensuring that all spare parts being available for routine, defect and shutdown maintenance.
* Assistance to the Maintenance Lead in the preparation of budgets, contracts, shutdowns, modifications, warranty claims, vendor mobilization and all other support functions necessary for the efficient running of the Electrical section,
* Development of the scope of works for Rotating and where necessary, Static mechanical equipment, and provision of technical support to contracts execution in collaboration with the Methods Engineer,
* Report and handling of all Mechanical activities in the Asset Reference and initial Pit Stop plans in close collaboration with the Methods Engineer,
* Coaching, leading and supervision of the Mechanical team to ensure compliance of delivery schedule with the MIE plan,
* Technical representation of Operations in the Meachanical and Rotating Equipment discipline.
* Mechanical section of the MIE plan,
* Maintenance strategies and plans for all rotating equipment and associated support systems on the LNG complex,
* Mechanical planned preventive maintenance program,
* Standard Maintenance Procedures for all rotating and static equipment and support systems,
* Standardization and optimization of spare parts as well as the spares management strategy for all rotating equipment and support systems on the LNG complex,
* Maintenance Contracts for the rotating equipment on the LNG complex,
* Operation reports on equipment at Factory and Site Acceptance testing,
* Operations reports on deviations and maintenance engineering during project phase,
* Daily, weekly and monthly Progress Reports,
* Final Report.
* BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent highly recommended by COMPANY
* Expertise in the operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of turbomachinery with at least 10 years' experience in the oil and gas industry, with at least 4 years' experience in a supervisory role
* Very good knowledge of gas turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating pumps and compressors
* A knowledge of the basics related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
* Experienced in MIE activities
* Experience in LNG plants (desirable)
* Good command of written and spoken English