Contract: Application Engineer / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Management of multiple work packages and associated resources.
* Manage interfaces with multiple sub-systems. Update of Work Package Assignments.
* Delivery of Signalling Design i.e. Signalling Plan, Control Table, Cable Plan, Headway simulation, etc. according to project requirements, Railway Signalling Principles and Company's Systems.
* Preparation of SRDS and SSRS related activities.
* Support on related Signalling design work such as Hardware/OCS/Installation design.
* Prepare supporting project documentation as required by the project and project engineer.
* Attend and contribute at weekly and monthly meetings and partake in self learning activities and transfer of knowledge to others.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor or Master Degree in (Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering)
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Railway Signaling
* Capable and willing to learn new things
* Basic command of English and Thai.
* Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
* Positive thinking and a good attitude
* Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
* Microsoft office Skills
* Microsoft Visio Skills