Contract: Environmental Specialist / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
REPORTS TO : Environmental Management Manager
To organize, monitor, develop & sustain the Environmental Licience to Operate and Sustainability Development for supporting company business growth and balancing with the stakeholder's expectation.
Environmental Licience to Operate and Sustainability Development for Expansion Project during construction and operation
Environmental Aspects cover with Wastewater, Air Pollution, Waste, Environmental Legal & Regulation, Environmental Incident (Oil Spill, Chemical Mgt., etc.), EIA mitigation & monitoring, Complaint Mgt.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. To ensure timely advice and give the technical supports for operation staffs about efficiency and effective operating of the environmental impact such as the issues of the air pollution, wastewater pollution, industrial waste management system, etc. Including training, assessments, monitoring and recommend the good practices for continuous improvement.
2. To organize, audit, analyst, coordinate, improve and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies in order to comply with the environmental legislation and environmental sustainability development programs
3. To develop, implement, coordinate, monitoring and compliance the action plans / mitigation / initialtive projects follow Environmental Master Plan
4. To apply and execute environmental sustainability management systems follow company group way of conduct
5. To improvement, promote and raising awareness, at all levels of an organisation, of the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice.
6. Conduct, design, reviews and execute for HAZID, ENVID and arrange HAZOP study and execute the mitigation for ensure the environmental impact
7. Ensure project work is carried out in accordance with relevant code, SHE plan, standards and procedures.