Contract: Admin Assistant / CaliforniaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 18 months|
Located in Santa Barbara, California
Maintain managers' calendars. Responsible for event/meeting planning and coordination. Organize meeting logistics. Coordinate video and conference calls/bridges.
* Organizes meeting logistics for daily, weekly, monthly and annual events. Meeting logistics include: catering, scheduling meeting rooms, arranging WebEx calls, setting up equipment for video conferencing, and emailing meeting notices, agendas and other key information.
* Assist with travel requirements for group, ensuring customer has appropriate documents, as well as ensuring visitor travel needs are met, i.e.: local transportation, and change in flights, etc.
* Provide support for day to day IT issues and/or work with the IT helpdesk.
* Prepare expense reports for Program Director. Work with direct reports to resolve any issues which may arise with expense reports and time sheets.
* Organize office moves, space planning, furnishings, computer equipment, supplies, etc.
* Act as office coordinator ensuring all equipment is functioning (printers, fax, projectors, etc.).
* Order supplies, equipment and services using Purchasing Card.
* Assist with onboarding / offboarding of employees and contractors. Set up and maintain distribution lists.
* Update organizational charts as appropriate.
* Create monthly ergonomic reports from specific ergonomic applications.
* Maintain filing systems (manual and electronic).
* Assist in managing SharePoint by uploading documents.
* Assist group with information management to ensure client's records retention guidelines are met. Enter data into various client databases for reporting protocols, archiving, etc.
* Prepare drafts and presentations from notes.
* All other administrative tasks as requested including work with S&T admin team