Contract: Marine Engineer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The Marine Engineer is responsible for Short Term Threat management, Work Identification and Prioritisation, Work Execution Support, and Work Preparation Support, within the Asset Maintenance team. The role is also integral in CMMS optimisation and reliability monitoring and improvements.
Marine Systems on FLNG may include:
*Fenders, Davits and Quick Release Hooks.
*LPG and LNG Marine Loading Arms
*Condensate and Utilities bunkering
*Ballast and Bilge Systems
The key to the Asset production success is reliability & availability. As such, high uptimes are expected from all equipment to meet these requirements whilst delivering asset integrity at the lowest possible cost consistent to HSE goal zero commitment.
The Marine Support Engineer is part of the Maintenance Engineering Support Team, in the Asset Maintenance & Turnaround Department.
For Marine Equipment and Systems, the Marine Support Engineer's key responsibilities are to;
1. Support the offshore and onshore maintenance and production teams in the mitigation or resolution of Short Term Threats.
2. Support the work identification and prioritisation processes for Marine Equipment and Systems.
3. Support Work Execution teams with the timely clarification of TQ's and technical support.
4. Support Work Preparation teams with the timely clarification of queries and technical support.
5. Provide system custodianship of marine equipment systems.
The client is a global, pioneering operator with continued growth in Australia developing large gas resources and maintaining a substantial exploration portfolio. The client has over 90,000 personnel worldwide across 70 countries making them one of the largest oil and gas operators in the world. The client is also involved in ground-breaking projects the likes of which the world has never seen before thus confirming their reputation as an innovator in oil and gas technology.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience in Maintenance or Reliability discipline engineering, including working knowledge of Maintenance & Integrity Programmes, Performance Standards, RCM / RBI or other reliability improvement methodologies, and Maintenance Planning and Execution Processes.
* Degree Qualified engineer with excellent understanding of other disciplines in order to challenge and collaborate across disciplines in a meaningful way.
* Minimum of 8 years technical experience working with complex equipment packages / systems.
* Experience in marine systems, or equivalent knowledge of complex equipment packages / systems.
* Recent experience in an operating environment in an oil & gas processing facility.
* Experience of LNG, Utility, Steam, Marine, Offshore systems is beneficial.
* Experienced in the development of work process and the writing of technical documentation.
* Knowledge of the development and/or optimisation of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (SAP-PM)
* A working experience