Area Technical Lead / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Key Job Responsibilities
* Focal point for technical knowledge and expertise for the assigned area. Supervision and coordination of all technical aspects of the engineering works within that area.
* Monitor the overall progress of engineering work from the engineering contractors and address problems areas as they arise.
* Ensure alignment and consistency of design for the area across all disciplines. Responsible for ensuring a clash free design and provide oversight of the Contractors 3D model reviews.
* Management of the engineering interfaces and transfer of information between the engineering contractors.
* Responsible for engineering input to the management of change process.
* Provide engineering support throughout fabrication, installation and commissioning.
* Coordination of engineering issues across the disciplines.
* Oversight of quality of the engineering design work from the contractors in accordance with company standards and specifications.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Extensive detail design experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
* Complex project management capabilities.
* Ability to effectively communicate and present complex issues and reports to executive level management.
* Ability to persuade and influence. Participative management style with a cooperative team approach.
* Proven leadership skills in multi-cultural environments.
* Proven ability to develop solutions to engineering problems.