Contract: Project Accountant / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
1. Timely preparation of reports and analysis related to direct and allocated project / operating cost.
2. Timely preparation of project summary reports such as green book, well-wise reports, IO vs WBS, and cost tracker reconciliations.
3. Prepare inventory movement analysis and provide meaningful explanation on movements.
4. Reviewing project cost, invoices, SES and administration of the same in SAP.
5. Ensure timely preparation of project accruals and other accounting adjustment entries and upload of the same to SAP.
6. Perform project cash forecasts to meet cash requirements. Manage timely preparation of funding/cash calls/ billing statements for the projects including analysis of actual cash expenditures vs cash call to optimize cash balances.
7. Assist in developing WP&B inputs for all project and operating activities including headcount verification, expenditure phasing and validation with project plan.
8. Assist in preparation of WP&B packs for management and provide meaningful analysis comparing pervious submission against current year WP&B.
9. Ensure complete and accurate upload of budget/forecast to BPC and validate the same.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Commerce.
* 3 years of experience in Accounting and Finance experience, Prior experience working with Projects related business units is preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of accounting systems.
* Knowledge of financial recording and reporting tools.
* Proficient in written and spoken English.
* Computer literacy, including working knowledge of business software programmes and SAP.
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external clients.