Contract: Project Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
* The Project Manager manages key client projects.
* Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
* Oversee all aspects of projects
* Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project.
* Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
* The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverable fall within the applicable scope and budget.
* He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
* Rely on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
* Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees. Requirements:
* Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
* Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
* Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analysing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
* May require a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.