Contract: Senor Credit Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
MAIN JOB FUNCTION:
- Credit risk management and assessment of ETS Trading business including broker analysis
- Vetting of customers upon notification from Traders, using policies and procedures established by ETS;
- Support in the process improvement projects regarding Guarantees, KYC's, system clean up and credit assessments
- Execute all activities in the role holders accountabilities in a controlled and compliant way, consistent with published ETS and Client Group policies and standards and Sox controls.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
The main duties and responsibilities of the job holder are:
- Review credit support provided by counterparties and assessing its credit risk mitigation value and negotiate, approve or reject.
- Review and participate in completing KYC on existing and new counterparties through the on boarding process
- Analyse and quantify credit risk profile of a single counterparty and of a portfolio of counterparties (Credit exposure and expected losses)
- Participate in the improvement of system, process and other internal projects.
- Assist with local Business Continuity Plan for credit processes.
- Guarantee compliance of credit risk & Client procedures to meet the needs of internal and external auditors
This position reports to Risk Manager and has the following main interfaces:
- Liaise with key stake holders that include Trading desks, ETS offices in London, senior management and our corporate offices in Italy.
- counterparties and contacts in financial institutions.
- University degree preferably in Economics, Finance or quantitative discipline.
- Minimum 5-10 years of credit experience in a trading environment gained in a Bank, Commodity or Trading firm.
- An understanding of oil and product trading markets.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following systems (Endur, ICTS, CUBE, SAP) would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player with a track record of nurturing effective relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and across international cultures.