Project Control & Risk Management Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
Your future role:
Who we are looking for:
- The project control & risk management manager will evaluate the actual position of the project, compares the actual state with the desired state, and takes corrective actions if required.
- The primary role of the project control manager is to track and coordinate the progress of the project on a day-to-day basis to ensure that the project is on-track and reports gaps, risks and assessment to the Sr. Management. In addition, he handles all related duties for risk management.
- Handle and manage all related duties for risk management and generate required reports for ongoing projects and senior management.
- Establish and manages project controls’ risk management program and conduct required risk management meetings.
- Communicate and follow up risks with all related parities to ensure risk management plan implemented.
- Support and coordinate project management through analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Minimize company commercial risk through accountability of major project decisions and risk management.
- Work with internal and external organization to identify and manage risks.
- Coordinate and compile input from team members and various weekly reports.
- Develop work breakdown structure and prepare diagrams, graphs and charts to analyze problems and risks.
- Support senior management and ensure satisfaction of project milestones and customer expectations.
- Monitor project execution to achieve maximum effectiveness for international and domestic projects.
- Oversee and report performance and progress through analytical techniques to validate cost and performance.
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with ongoing projects (Project Managers) to discuss issues, concerns and updated risk management report.
- Manage risk management sessions and finalize risk register.
- Develop required risk management reports for senior management.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree
- 20 + years in managerial role as project Controls Manager. Experience in offshore rig/ship building is highly desirable. Strong knowledge in risk management.
- Knowledge in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) planning package and conversant with Microsoft Project use is highly advantageous
PMP Certificate and Certified cost Professional preferable (Not essential)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020