Freelance/Contract: Highways Team Leader (OPRC) / Sri LankaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$12000 - $13000 per month|
Highways Team Leader (OPRC) - Sri Lanka
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Highways Team Leader for an ongoing OPRC project in Sri Lanka
The client is a major international consultancy who have project around the world and across South East Asia. This project shall be funded by numerous donors including World Bank, ADB as well as the Government of Sri Lanka and shall be carried out to Performance-Based Road Contract conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Team Leader shall be responsible for leading the team and being responsible for the overall tasks as defined under the scope and act as the Project Manager.
- Maintaining records and advise to the PIU with the day-to-day coordination and supervision of project & it components, including the preparation of regular progress reports.
- Coordinate and review updated designs and cost estimation prepared by the design consultancy.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of field teams in supervising and certifying construction in accordance with contract conditions.
- Coordinate and liaise with the employer, attend meetings arranged by the employer and update the employer regularly on progress of works, delays, and variations and recommend remedial measures.
- Submit to the employer and obtain approval on variations, extensions of time and other specific items defined in the contract conditions.
- Chair site progress meetings. They will ensure that the safeguards aspects under the project are being compiled
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering;
- Masters degree in Road Engineering/ Contract Management/ Construction Management.
- 20 years experience in Road Construction
- 5+ years as Team Leader in road management as OPRC concept
Fluency in English writing and communication
The salary package on offer is around $12,000per month tax free as well as a full expatriate package including Flights, accommodation etc.