Field Engineer - Electro / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Field Engineer - Electro
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Two years with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer.
Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction
• Writing commissioning procedures.
• Loops based upon Loop diagrams generated by Engineering
• Linking in PCS Tags Event(s) to MC Packs.
• Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS
Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
• Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO’s) and project system boundaries.
• With Ex inspection qualifications
• With HV and LV experience
• ATEX (Ex )experience, certificate
• Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
• Language: Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
Closing Date: 2020-06-09