Contract: Fire Safety Trainer / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$300 - $400 per day, Benefits: Business Class Flights + Visa + Medical + Travel days paid|
We are on the lookout for a Fire safety trainer to work for an IOC on a 28/28 rotation in Basra, Iraq.
- Experience of working in H2S risk hazardous environments.
- 15+ years of Fire Service experience with at least 5 years in a command position with industrial firefighting as a lead concern (Oil & Gas preferably).
- Certified Trainer, including SCBA, able to develop and deliver this programme of work. Able to demonstrate a track record of developing risk assessed lesson plans and training programmes.
- Able to meet health requirements for working in Iraq (UK Offshore Oil & Gas Industry Health Certification equivalency)
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Experienced user of MS Office Suite, especially Word / Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020