Cost Management Lead / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Cost Management Lead
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until October 2021.
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer.
Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Responsible to define, maintain, improve and perform tasks related to cost management processes:
• Financial Reporting: Budgets, forecast, business plan, strategic plan and project baselines
• Coordination of cost controlling and cost forecasting activities associated to the 5 main packages of the Balder X Project (FPSO, SPS/SURF, Drilling, Owners Costs and Ringhorne phase IV)
• Coordination of the cost reporting deliverables on a weekly and monthly basis (VOWD, Accruals, Cash Calls, updated forecast)
• Ensure quality cost trending analysis
• Ensure control on G&A departmental costs and associated timewriting
Lead cost management team of five persons in a matrix organisation:
• Ensure alignment of deliverables from cost management team
• Ensure proper workflows covering area of responsibility are established and maintained in accordance to industry project control best practices
• Maintain and update governing documentation (VEMS) within area of responsibility
• Ensure preparation and follow-up of project baselines
• Ensure preparation and follow-up of department internal budget
• Ensure follow-up of internal timewriting
• Participate in audits and reviews on request
? Master in Cost Management or equivalent
? More than 10 years experience
? Knowledge of SAP and MS Office applications (excel).
? Experience and knowledge of Cost Control industry best practices for Development Project.
Closing Date: 2020-06-08