HSE Coordinator / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: HSE Coordinator
Work Location: Bergen
Job Posting Start Date: 10/08/2020
Job Posting End Date: 30/04/2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to work in our HSE department. The HSE specialist will support and ensure that line managers, project managers and employees across the organization implement HSE objectives and contribute to developing and maintain HSE processes within the organization.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- conduct HSE inspections and audits
- monitoring of allocated areas to ensure HSE compliance
- support the maintenance of HSE management systems
- assist in the completion of risk assessments
- report any unsafe acts or working conditions observed
- work with department managers in ensuring safe operational processes are in place
- maintain all HSE logs and data
- prepare necessary HSE reports
- assist in the development, preparation and presentation of HSE training material
- Conduct HSE training such as Hazards and Incident reporting
- conduct or participate in detailed incident investigations
You will report to business HSEQ Manager
1. Metrics Reports HSE incidents. Feedback on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across Client to management and employees. Reports progress on implementation of Clients’ Sustainability objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to Client, as required.
2. Regulatory compliance Implements policies and standards. Ensure that area of responsibility is audited according to program for audit. Assist line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local HSE law and Clients’ policy, instructions and standards.
3. Risk management Facilitates or support HSE risks assessment by line management involving employees, i.e. those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures that all processes are implemented.
4. Continuous improvement Drives behavioral change through implementing Group-wide performance improvement programs and practices locally to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the respective organization.
5. Communication and
Engages external (e.g. customers, suppliers and other stakeholders) and internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on Client's HSE efforts and performance and obtain objective feedback. Cooperates with other functions to drive HSE performance.
6. Operational support Ensures appropriate safety equipment and tools are available and used.
Identifies, plans and initiates training need, e.g. for employees, site managers etc.
Drives and ensures compliance with Clients’ management systems (e.g. ISO
14001 and ISO 45001).
7. Project management Contributes to and/or plans and executes HSE in related projects. Develops and reports on project objectives.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in HSE, risk and Safety management. Candidates with relevant experience can apply.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with in Petroleum and/or Industry organization.
Closing Date: 2020-06-26