Contract: Pre-Commissioning Coordinator / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for topside.
- Relevant years Professional Experience & minimum within project.
- A good knowledge of General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs and MANASA software’s,
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Motivates and oversees other disciplines supervision Team
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the CSR on specific areas where the program deviates from approved pre-com. schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for daily monitoring pre-commissioning progress and report to CSR.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to CSR.
- Verify and coordinate the prefabrication and dispatch of the structure members for Brown Field jobs to CTR’s workshop in Qatar, liaise with the remote CPY Construction Team.
- Monitor and verify the piping spools pre-fabricated final status in CTR’s yard before dispatch to the remote workshop in Qatar
- Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources to allow for pre-com. activities
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to Pre-com. (NCRs) in close relation with the QA/QC Superintendent.
- Oversees manufacturing records books
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with other disciplines superintendents
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020