Contract: Head Loss Prevention Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Develop and lead comprehensive Loss Prevention activities including input and review of philosophies, codes of practice and standards during early project planning, detailed EPC, commissioning and start-up to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Safety Engineering or equivalent.
- 20 years’ experience within industrial safety and loss prevention in the oil and gas industry with emphasis on risk assessments, safe systems of work, and emergency procedures, preferably in a major project environment. At least 5 years in a Major LNG project
- Experience with Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Experience with fire fighting design
- Experience with HAZID, HAZOP, Bow Tie Analysis, Physical Effects Modelling
- Experience developing Design Safety Case
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020