Contract: Project Assurance Division Manager / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Manage Sub-Sea Pipeline project assurance and performance of internal and external organisations including Safety, Health, Environment, Security and Quality. Ensures the effective implementation of the Project Quality Management System, whilst providing continuous communication, coordination and advice to the Project Manager on Quality issues concerning project execution and the oversight of the EPC Contractors, coordination and system implementation , Manage System Completion to ensure a smooth start- up and transition to Permanent Organization.
- Manage the organisation and systems that ensure Safety, Risk, Environmental & Quality, involving third parties are compatible.
- Control all Health, Safety, Environment, Security, and Quality aspects of the project by being single point of contact and liaising with both internal and external organisations as required.
- Coordinate with external Regularity Government organizations to obtain the required Project licences.
- Play a key role on Project Assurance, by assisting Project, Business, Engineering, Interface & Execution, and Construction Managers to achieve full compliance with project deliverables.
- Develop and establish effective QA/QC, Risk, Safety & Environmental management procedures and tools, maintaining detailed records and documentation throughout the project.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 15 years’ experience in the execution of major projects, including 5 years involvement in the construction of major Subsea pipeline in the Middle East and at least 3 years supervisory experience.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020