Contract: Testing and Commissioning Manager (Rail) / SingaporeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 3 years|
Based in Singapore on a 3 years contract, the Testing and Commissioning Manager is in charge to manage the testing and commissioning activities for the project, elaborate the testing strategy and methodology, oversee the progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner and responsible for the site safety during testing, for budgeting his activity, organization, implementation and scheduling of the T&C activities in the project.
The role reports operationally and hierarchically to the Project Manager and works closely with the project team, the client (LTA), the operator (SMRT) and other WPCs on the project.
* Oversee, direct and manage an the T&C activities in a safe and efficient way from the beginning to the end,
* Review and monitor the T&C activity in depth, ensure schedule of all deliverables, budget, planning and cost estimating
* Write the T&C procedure and prepare the site activities, identifying the risks and issues
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
* Ensure that Quality process, and SHE requirement are known and enforced within the team and sub-contractors.
* Take part in promoting the safety and quality initiatives among the project team
* Train and give feedback to T&C team and sub-contractors
Company activating in rail infrastructures
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree or Professional Certification in electrical engineering or related field, with at least 10 years of experience
Desired Knowledge / Experience
* Proven working experience in T&C management or similar role in the rail industry
* Good knowledge of T&C processes and electrical equipment
* Proficient in Excel, PPT & Word
* Working knowledge of Primavera P6 or MS Project