Plant Director / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 3 month|
The client is the Japanese manufacturer of construction materials products.
* Production Area: Products Fulfillment, Rate Cost Variance and Yield.
* Logistics: Finish Goods and Raw Materials Stock Management, in-out shipment cost and on time delivery.
* Cost saving and continuous program for Manufacturing.
* Manufacturing Yearly Budget and expense control.
* Quality control and system, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Safety function, OSHA.
* Yearly budget and investment project plan.
* Lean Manufacturing Implementation.
* Overseeing and supervising the work flow of manufacturing, maintenance and quality functions in a safe environment.
* Ensuring products produced are accurate and meet quality standards and customers' expectations as well as are delivered on time.
* Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives.
* Direct daily workforce activities in order to meet throughput goals, compliant with established quality standards.
* Proactively coordinate with production planners to maximize the operating efficiency of the plant.
* Participate in constant search for ways to reduce waste; over production, and defects whenever possible.
* Demonstrated leadership and management skills to direct employees.
* Proactively identify "skill set gaps" in current production team and recommend necessary improvements.
* Provide regular feedback to employees on performance and communicate areas of improvement.
* Bachelor's degree is required, Engineering Degree / MBA is preferred.
* 15 years of relevant experience in managing critical operational and manufacturing activities.
* Experienced in the chemical and construction materials manufacturing or related field.
* Business English
* Familiar with LEAN and Kaizen process in continuous improvement
* Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness, operations management, budget development and oversight outstanding leadership capabilities, ability to communicate a compelling vision and drive results while developing a strong team.
* A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within the Group to drive business growth.
* Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision.