Shift Maintenance Manager / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
* Ensure all contractors always work to the safety requirements.
* Manage the execution of both scheduled and breakdown maintenance to ensure that all jobs are done in appropriate time committed with area owner.
* Guide and instruct maintenance team for all related maintenance work to ensure that all activities are complied with company standard and plan.
* Provide guidance for root cause analysis of equipment breakdown to ensure that the issues are solved in effective way and will not reoccurrence.
* Collaborate with Reliability manager to ensure bad actors are identified and long term solutions defined.
* Update and review standard of work or procedure related to maintenance activities to ensure that all standard of work or procedure are up-to-date.
* Coordinate with Procurement function to find the appropriate contractor to support in maintenance jobs.
* Control the agreed costs of the operation and ensure we control right first time every time including reporting on work requiring to be repeated and/or modified
* Support reliability engineering team to execute the jobs as per discussed to ensure that all jobs are done following with agreed plan.
* Coordinate with spare part management team to ensure that all spare parts, tools and other related with maintenance jobs are available on time as plan.
* Monitor all maintenance activities to ensure that all activities are followed the safety regulations.