Service Manager / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
* Lead the Service organization for the Transformers business Line in Thailand.
* Lead the local service organization and is responsible for the profit and loss to achieving both qualitative and quantitative targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Running the day-to-day Service business to ensure profitable growth and improvement of Service productivity by implementing agreed-upon delivery and performance standards and ensuring consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
* Driving the implementation of the service strategy, ensuring that corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the service organization through collaboration with other businesses/hub.
* Setting and monitoring progress toward performance targets - including financial, productivity, investments, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
* Building sustainable customer relationships to ensure client growth, satisfaction and retention together with sales and utilizing customer feedback to drive consistent development of processes and practices.
* Investing in the improvement of existing Service product quality while suggesting developments in new service products to expand the portfolio in line with global directions.
* Implementing productized service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and driving service sales to increase market penetration.
* Driving operational excellence and continuous improvement of service delivery process, promoting sharing of experience and leading practices in service across the region.
* Guiding, motivating, coaching and developing the skills, knowledge and competencies of the service team.
* Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer
* More than 10 years of experience in transformer business, working as product sales and also solution based provider is preferable
* Entrepreneurial mindset to enable the organization and people to pursue and exceed target.
* Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing of Power Grids or Medium Voltage equipment.
* Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills with proficient in English