Contract: Assurance Division Manager / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 36 months|
* Manage Sub-Sea Pipeline project assurance and performance of internal and external organisations including Safety, Health, Environment, Security and Quality. Ensures the effective implementation of the Project Quality Management System, whilst providing continuous communication, coordination and advice to the Project Manager on Quality issues concerning project execution and the oversight of the EPC Contractors, coordination and system implementation in accordance with project, Manage System Completion to ensure a smooth start- up and transition to Permanent Organization.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Manage the organisation and systems that ensure Safety, Risk, Environmental & Quality, involving third parties are compatible with the objectives of Pipeline Looping project.
2. Control all Health, Safety, Environment, Security, and Quality aspects of the project by being single point of contact and liaising with both internal and external organisations as required.
3. Coordinate with external Regularity\ Government organizations to obtain the required Project licences.
4. Play a key role on Project Assurance, by assisting Project, Business, Engineering, Interface & Execution, and Construction Managers to achieve full compliance with project deliverables.
5. Develop and establish effective QA/QC, Risk, Safety & Environmental management procedures and tools, maintaining detailed records and documentation throughout the project.
6. Participate in contract reviews to ensure adequate QA/QC, Risk, Safety, & Environmental control and work procedures are established and followed throughout project duration.
7. Lead and manage clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to project performance adhering with Project Management requirements.
8. Provide business support to project management team by deploying sufficient and qualified resources and ensuring administration and monitoring of project contracts is centralised through SAP.
9. Develop and manage effective system completion procedures and tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth hand-over to permanent organization and a positive impact on Asset LNG Production.
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelors' degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* 15 years' experience in the execution of major projects, including 5 years involvement in the construction of major Subsea pipeline in the Middle East and at least 3 years supervisory experience.