LP Engineer (Linear Program) / Saudi Arabia
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Provide expertise to develop, use and maintain the refinery LP (linear program) model for planning & optimization. Ensure planning analysts and other users of the LP have technical support to run the model and provide mentoring in the use of the model.
* Responsible for providing accurate LP model
* Integration refinery LP model updates in P&O work processes
* Model troubleshooting and support
* Training coordination for new P&O analysts, other LP model users
* Creation and maintenance of LP sub-model (unit level) accuracy tools & audits to track output deviations between actual and LP predicted yield, quality.
* Calibration of model to best match of actual performance.
* In conjunction with unit process engineers, tracks and monitors monthly unit performance to update, enhance sub-model vectors.
* Creates model structure changes for routine planning evaluations as well as feasibility studies (create pseudo units etc.)
* Issues LP model audit and review reports to asset stakeholders.
* Provides link to industry (SGS, vendor, forums) technology expertise and best practices.
* Serve as P&O representative for MoC (Management of Change) requirements for LP model.
* Mentors Saudi engineers.
Qualifications & Experience
* B.S.c Degree in Engineering
* Minimum of 10 years or equivalent.
Major Oil & Gas client