Contract: Project Engineering Specialist / Qatar
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
* The position is deputized to the EPC-1 Project Manager and is responsible for the EPCC management of a dedicated area of the PLANT. The position required Project Management skills and experience.
* Take leadership during the tendering, clarifications and evaluation phases including internal coordination within the PMT and with Company support teams (e.g. Legal and Supply) to prepare responses to Tenderers' clarification requests. Coordinate internal meetings as required and maintain a good filing system for tender correspondence.
* Actively participate in the EPC-1 technical (unpriced) bid evaluation for assigned area of responsibility. Provide overall leadership across the various disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Construction, Procurement, SHE, Business, Interfaces) during the evaluation to identify gaps in evaluation coverage, develop the Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats (SWOT) analysis, provide status reporting and flag up potential issues to PMT Leadership for resolution. Provide gap coverage for evaluation areas that are lagging.
* Provide coordination with Business Group to support completion of the COMPANY ITEMS [within his area of responsibilities] tendering and clarification process, support development of technical bid evaluations for approval by QG and QP Management and support novation of the COMPANY ITEMS to the selected EPC-1 Contractor,
* Project technical assistance, project engineering and management coordination or leadership as required.
* Provide project management support and assistance for the update of the EPC-1 ITT package to the EPC Contract format.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in engineering/project management.
* More than 20 years in Project Engineering and Management, including for large and complex EPC contracts.
* Experience with multi-cultural type projects.
* Experience with LNG Projects.
* Technical background as a discipline engineer and experience as a Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer with solid execution experience, including commissioning and completion.