Key Account Manager (Modern Trade) / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
* Meet/Exceed key financial objectives including Net Sales, Trade, and Delivered Margin for assigned channel
* Plan and execute flawlessly nation-wide and ad-hoc key account promotion, NPD launch and other in-store promotion necessary to achieve sales objectives and target.
* Partner with National Sales Manager to plan and negotiate annual trading terms discussion, effectively balancing customer and GMI interest to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
* Effective management of trade spend, and overall profitability of key customers.
* Utilize sales analytics to identify opportunities for growth and to drive profitable bottom line.
* Build strong partnerships with key customers.
* Provide accurate and timely information for decision making
* Conduct regular business reviews with key retailer
* Meet assigned merchandising standards ensuring stock weight, coverage, distribution, shelving, freezer performance meets expectations.
* Update the National Sales Manager on the movement or work progress by weekly and monthly report.
Experience & Qualification:
* Bachelor's Degree in related field.
* Ideal candidate should have 5 years of professional experience
* Proven track record of developing sales and strong customer relationships as well as developing and implementing trade initiatives
* Full understanding of respective retail market environment - Traditional Trade, Modern Trade, CVS and B2B
* Strong influencing skills
* Strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Intelligent, achievement oriented, self-motivated, pleasant personality with the desire to learn and grow
* Fluency in Thai and English - both written and spoken