Electrical Engineer / Saudi Arabia
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Graduate of Polytechnic/University or other recognised academy in Electrical Engineering.
· At least 8 years experience on electrical installations in the construction industry.
· Excellent knowledge of the English language - written and oral.
· Recognise of Electrical Materials and understanding their properties.
· Recognise and understand of Electrical, Mechanical, Architectural and structural plans as well as detail drawings.
· Identify requirements in information due to gaps in documents, technical details, differences between specifications and drawings.
· Organising the personnel and work-sharing.
· Instructions for execution according to the schedule of works, the drawings and specifications of the work.
· Cost Control of submissions and preparation for submission (valuation orders) in collaboration with the Mechanical Site Agent.
· Preparing measurements of subcontractor's works and interim payments certificates for approval of payment.
· Record of working hours, additional work and the site diary (joint management).
· Follow the weekly schedule of works by the Electrical Site Agent and guide all the participants on the side.
· Monitoring the needs of mechanical materials, subcontractors and public services through schedules.
· Excellent knowledge of computer software (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Primavera, etc.)
· Contract management of additional instructions and day works with the collaboration of the Electrical Site Agent (concerning claims for time and interruption of work).
· Previous experience in Saudi Arabia will be considered as an advantage.