Architect / Saudi Arabia
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Performs a variety of assignments such as conducting architectural studies, developing design concepts and design criteria, and preparing related reports.
* Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
* Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
* Prepares material and equipment specifications and purchase requisitions; reviews supplier data; witnesses shop tests, assists with assessing supplier manufacturing capabilities. Selects materials and writes construction specifications.
* Reviews supplier drawings and samples, and performs technical bid analyses.
* Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers. Ensures compliance with applicable codes, standards, and client requirements.
* Provides the seal and signature of the professional architect when required by statute or contract.
* May function as a lead member of a project team. Provides technical guidance to lower-level Architects and Architectural Designer/Drafters working on the same project, and may provide input regarding their performance.
* Prepares staffing estimates and execution plans.
* Keeps abreast of current technologies via technical subscriptions and attendance at conferences.
* Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture (or equivalent) is required and typically 8+ years of Related Experience.