Contract: Software Developer / USA
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
* Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
* Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
* Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
* Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
* Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
* Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
* Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
* Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
* Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
* Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.