Contract: Document Controller / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 11 months|
Are you a Document Controller based in Melbourne?
Ready to take on your next challenge?
Enjoy working with one of Australia's leading and respected brands within the power and energy industry as a Document Controller for a fixed contract ending March 2021.
This is an exciting project based role that you can really sink your teeth into, where you will be based at the company's Melbourne office and assisting the project team on a large scale energy generation project.
What will you be doing:
- Manage a range of documentation including Internal and external design and vendor documents, project correspondence, document performance reports (status, progress and forecast)
- Deliver project/asset document control against project/asset procedures for internal and external design and vendor documents. Management of Change (MOC), Business Controlling Documents (BCD), Technical
- Filing, archiving and handover preparation
- Maintain paper and electronic document flow within project team, asset team, and from / to contractors or vendors
- Maintain the Doc Control Systems and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Support in the development and update of Document Control work instructions to support IMCC in retaining company knowledge
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in a similar document control position
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- A team player with a proactive mindset