HR Manager / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Consult with management and other leadership to identify appropriate Training & KPIs programs to support business goals.
* Create and implement programs that connect employees with business goals.
* Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
* Defines the budget that is needed to implement the training and development plan and ensure is effectively spent.
* Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
* Support with talent assessment, providing coaching sessions, and analysis / development of talent management systems, succession planning and processes related to performance management, career planning, business continuity and culture.
* Lead employee engagement activities
* Research and identification of risks and improvement opportunities
* Recommend, design, and implement strategic.
* HRM, manage all Human resource management
* Admin - concern to all admin job
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Human resource management or development, Organization or related fields
* 3 - 5 years of experience in Human Resource Development functions or related area.
* Have knowledge in Organization Development (OD), Individual development Plan (IDP),
* Balance Scorecard, KPIs, Competency model, Career- path planning and Training road map
* Able to work multi- tasking in a fast-pace environment and work under pressure.
* Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, and proactive style
* Good command of English and Computer skills (MS Office)
* Key competencies: equipped with HR core knowledge, Management skill, Coordination skill,
* Consulting skill, coaching skill