Contract: Operational Safety Advisor / Vietnam
|Duration:||Contract - 2 years|
The client is looking for an Operational Safety Advisor for an operating refinery and petrochemical complex. Work location is at site in Thanh Hoa, Northern part of Vietnam.
Contract duration: 2 years
Working schedule: Monday to Friday (8 hours per day)
Nett annual salary after tax: approx USD 90,000 per year
Benefits: free accommodation, economy class flights twice a year, local transport (shuttle bus), medical insurance, 20 days paid annual leave per year + Vietnam public holidays + 4 days of company holiday
The purpose of the Operational Safety Advisor (Safety Isolation, Safety Review, PSSR, MOC Review, Safety Walkthrough, PTW, Incident Investigation) is to support Health & Safety Section Manager on operation and turnaround activities from HSSE point of view with high level analysis, optimization, report, coordination to ensure refinery HSE requirements are met.
- Experience in an operating "live" plant is a mandatory requirement, candidates with construction experience only will not qualify
- Experience in leading and managing operational safety control such as operational hazard identification, operation safety walkthrough and audit of Permit to Work (PTW), Safe isolation, PSSR, MOC review, line breaking audit in Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plant.
- Specialized skills in Permit to Work (PTW), PSSR, Hazard Identification, Safety audit, MOC review, Safe isolation, line breaking, confined space entry, Incident Investigation etc…
- Exceptional knowledge of the detailed operation, Turnaround principles of the refinery/ petrochemical plants and associated equipment, processes and systems.
- Experience on site safety management
- Excellent leadership and communication
Mega refinery and petrochemical complex. Estimated total investment cost of the Project was approximately $9 billion. The refinery has capacity to process 200,000 barrels of crude oil imported from Kuwait per day (equivalent to 10 million tons per year).
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Experience in an operating plant