Strategic Manager - Mobile Business Sales / Home Based
Develop the local strategy for the content and service for the IT & Mobile business, amidst constant change in the business environment. Build strategic partnerships with global and local brands that would complement our clients content service and eco-system, driving user growth, engagement, revenue and product enablement through such partnerships.
Grow the IT & Mobile business and business share by developing, calling, and servicing assigned telecom operator account/s. Develop innovative sales strategies and implement through operator partners to attain growth targets aligned to the corporate strategy
* Develop annual strategy and quarterly implement plans for content and services.
* Stay atop of environmental changes through market research, industry trend analysis, competitor research, customer research and internal research.
* Identify and develop strategic alliances with content/service companies to complement latest mobile technologies and eco-system.
* Spearhead the launch of deep product integrations between device and Partner content and service solutions.
* Oversee related marketing strategy and executions translate into user growth, engagement, revenue, and product enablement
* Ensure strong collaborative relationship between the departments and externally with the partners to consistently elevate the quality of executions.
* Oversee local app developer network, related initiatives such as developer event s and contests, and app development.
* Actively grow the abilities and skill of the content services members through formal training programs, mentorship and hands on learning.
* Strengthen relationships with key players in assigned telecom operator account/s.
* Maintain an on-going account strategy to position as clients strategic partner, ensuring clients brand leadership and business growth within the account/s.
* Act as a trusted advisor and representative on strategy and products and services that would be applicable to the customer account/s.
Leading multinational company
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum of 8+ years' experience in planning, strategic planning and related communications experience
Marketing or Business Development background and strong analytical capabilities a must
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Developing sound strategy for local content and service for IT & Mobile business
* Build strategic partnerships with global and local content/service brands that would complement clients eco-system.
* Grow the IT & Mobile business with the telecommunications operator/s with innovative sales strategies focusing on customers, markets and technologies to capitalize on the growth opportunities specific to the operator account/s