Contract: Infrastructure Engineer / EdinburghClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
* Strong hands-on/technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies.
* Microsoft Azure scripting experience.
* Good understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery, etc.
* Familiarity with IT Infrastructure technologies like storage area networks (SAN), virtualisation and networking.
* Ability to plan own time effectively; able to prioritise key tasks, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
* Detail oriented and logical.
* Deployment and support of global infrastructure systems
* Assisting the Technical Operations Manager with the preparation of overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics.
* Supporting business projects as directed.
* Supporting and managing branch office and offshore technical deployments.
* Liaising effectively with users, service owners and partners particularly where business disruption occurs.
* Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.